How to Apply
STEP 1: COMPLETELY READ the instructions below for full details on our application process. (NOTE: The Consumer Notice at top of application must be signed by all applicants acknowledging PPMS is an agent of the Owner of the property)
STEP 3: Click HERE to complete Pet Screening Application
STEP 4: Upload REQUIRED documents HERE (ID, Proof of income, etc.)
• Application Fee is $20.00 Per Applicant and must accompany application in order to be processed. The application fee is non-refundable. Cash, check or money order will be accepted as payment. Credit or debit cards are NOT accepted.
• Security Deposit is equal to one month rent and is required upon application approval. A separate check or money order is required.
• All prospective tenants 18 and older must complete the application and provide all necessary information requested. Provide names and ages of children where indicated.
• The Consumer Notice at top of application must be signed by all applicants acknowledging PPMS is an agent of the Owner of the property. PPMS uses the PA Assn of Realtors Lease Agreement, a sample copy is available upon request.
• Provide copies of photo ID for all applicants [and co-signers if applicable].
• Provide two years rental history including dates, rent & landlord contact info OR mortgage amount, mortgage contact information. If you resided with family or friends, provide contact information of property owner for verification.
• Provide all sources of income information. Employed applicants must provide TWO most recent paycheck stubs and employer contact information for verification. Applicants who receive alternate sources of income [SSI, SSD, child support, subsidy checks, alimony, public assistance, food stamps, CAP etc.], must provide documentation as proof of income [disbursement letter, automatic deposit, etc].
• Applicants may submit a Letter of Explanation to address any negative circumstances which may be discovered during the application process. Applicants with a recent criminal history must provide contact information for their Parole Officer. Each application is reviewed on a case by case situation.
• Every applicant is required to complete a third-party pet screening and review process. For a No Pet Profile and an Assistance Animal Profile, there is no charge. The cost is $20 for the first Pet Profile and $15 for each additional Pet Profile. Pets may be permitted upon authorization from Owner. Monthly pet fee starts at $35.00 for EACH cat or cat-sized dog. A Pet Deposit starting at $250.00 is required for EACH pet under 25 lbs. Fees and Deposits may be increased based upon age, weight, breed, and number of animals. Dogs that may be prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Pitbull, Presna Canario, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf hybrids or any mix of these breeds.
• Applications are generally processed in 1-3 business days. Applicants who are not approved will receive notice by mail.
• Checks and money orders payable to: Premier Property Management Services.
• Office hours: Monday – Friday [9:00 – 5:00], Saturday: by appointment, Sunday: CLOSED