How to Apply
STEP 1: COMPLETELY READ the instructions below for full details on our application process. (NOTE: The Consumer Notice at top of application must be signed by all applicants acknowledging PPMS is an agent of the Owner of the property)
STEP 3: Click HERE to complete Pet Screening Application (This due upon Prequalification)
STEP 4: Upload REQUIRED documents HERE (ID, Proof of income, etc.)
• Application Fee is $40 Per Applicant and must accompany application in order to be processed. The application fee is non-refundable. Cash, personal checks or money orders will be accepted as payment by agent and at the main office. Credit or debit cards are only accepted on our website.
• Security Deposit is equal to one month rent and is required upon application approval. A separate check or money order is required.
• All prospective tenants 18 and older must complete the application and provide all necessary information requested. Provide names and ages of children where indicated.
• The Consumer Notice at top of application must be signed by all applicants acknowledging PPMS is an agent of the Owner of the property. PPMS uses the PA Assn of Realtors Lease Agreement, a sample copy is available upon request.
• Provide copies of photo ID for all applicants [and co-signers if applicable].
• Provide two years rental history including dates, rent & landlord contact info OR mortgage amount, mortgage contact information. If you resided with family or friends, provide contact information of property owner for verification.
• Provide all sources of income information. Employed applicants must provide TWO most recent paycheck stubs and employer contact information for verification. Applicants who receive alternate sources of income [SSI, SSD, child support, subsidy checks, alimony, public assistance, food stamps, CAP etc.], must provide documentation as proof of income [disbursement letter, automatic deposit, etc].
• Applicants may submit a Letter of Explanation to address any negative circumstances which may be discovered during the application process. Applicants with a recent criminal history must provide contact information for their Parole Officer. Each application is reviewed on a case by case situation.
• Every applicant is required to complete a third-party pet screening and review process.
- Pets may be permitted upon authorization from Owner.
Each applicant is required to complete a third-party pet screening profile. The cost is $20.00 for the first pet profile and $15.00 for each additional pet profile. Fee is due upon Management Pre-Qualification. Pet fees and deposit will be based on an independent PAW SCORE ranking. Monthly pet administrative fee is $25. Leased unit will be inspected twice annually. Tenants without pets or with service animals and valid documentation are not subject to additional pet fees, rents, and deposits.
- Some breeds of dog may be prohibited by the terms of the property owner’s insurance policy. Breeds may include: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Pitbull, Presna Canario, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf hybrids or any mix of these breeds. Each pet will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Animals other than dogs & cats are subject to approval. Fees and deposits may apply.
- Service, Assistance, and Therapy animals must have valid written authorization from a health care professional with direct knowledge of the need for the animal.
• Applications are generally processed in 1-3 business days. Applicants who are not approved will receive notice by mail.
• Checks and money orders payable to: Premier Property Management Services.
• Office hours: Monday – Friday [9:00 – 5:00], Saturday: by appointment, Sunday: CLOSED